The Stone House is a restored, two-century old, authentic hut made completely out of stone. Farmers and shepherds were using such structures as stables or barns and to rest themselves in the midday. Now the Stone House (60 m2) is fully renovated into a comfortable cottage, while it retains its original dimensions and traditional charm. Built of its original stone, it blends perfectly with the natural Cycladic landscape. Its thick walls provide excellent thermal protection and soundproofing. The Stone House can host 3 guests and consists of a bedroom with a double and a single bed en suite, a bathroom, an open-plan kitchen and a living room. The large private covered yard has a stone-made dining/eating area and panoramic sea view.
- Sleeps: 3 guests
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Panoramic sea view
- 50m2 covered veranda
- Sitting/dining areas
Services and Practicalities
Measures regarding COVID-19
- All villas of Tinos Habitart are private, autonomous buildings with separate, personal entrances. No physical contact with other tenants is possible.
- The swimming pools and outdoor spaces of the villas are fully private as well. Daily maintenance of the pool and disinfection through chlorination is carried out by certified professionals.
- There is no physical contact with public spaces (reception, lobby etc.) during arrival and stay. Guests are led directly to their villa.
- We follow increased and rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols: All inner and outer surfaces of the villa, as well as the equipment and objects, are cleaned and disinfected after each check-out. Particular attention is paid to door/window handles, kitchenware, toilets and other points of common contact.
- There is a strict 24 hour unoccupancy gap between check-out and the next check-in.
- Every villa is equipped with a dishwasher. Specific villas are equipped also with laundry machines.
- All members of Tinos Habitart are equipped with necessary protective equipment (medical masks, face shields, gloves) and have been trained in strict accordance with social-distancing and hygiene guidelines directed by the WHO and local authorities. Regular team briefings ensure proper awareness of COVID-19.
- Every villa is equipped with hand-sanitizers and cleaning disinfectant .
- Brand new thermometers are provided upon request, subject to availability.
Prices for 3 guests:
- Low season
- 1/10 - 31/5
- Middle season
- 1/6 - 30/6 & 4/9 - 30/9
- High season
- 1/7 - 3/9
We were a big group from the UK, Germany and Greece. Our stay was amazing, everything was very well organised and the hosts were friendly, super responsive, and helpful. The... read more
August 26, 2022
Some friends and I stayed in the Red House and found our stay exceptionel. The house, the interior design and the welcoming hosts all exceeded our expectations. The view from... read more
May 27, 2022