The Stone House is a restored, two-century old, authentic hut made completely out of stone. Farmers and shepherds were using such structures as stables or barns and to rest themselves in the midday. Now the Stone House (60 m2) is fully renovated into a comfortable cottage, while it retains its original dimensions and traditional charm. Built of its original stone, it blends perfectly with the natural Cycladic landscape. Its thick walls provide excellent thermal protection and soundproofing. The Stone House can host 3 guests and consists of a bedroom with a double and a single bed en suite, a bathroom, an open-plan kitchen and a living room. The large private covered yard has a stone-made dining/eating area and panoramic sea view.
- Sleeps: 3 guests
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Panoramic sea view
- 50m2 covered veranda
- Sitting/dining areas
Services and Practicalities
Measures regarding COVID-19
- All villas of Tinos Habitart are private, autonomous buildings with separate, personal entrances. No physical contact with other tenants is possible.
- The swimming pools and outdoor spaces of the villas are fully private as well. Daily maintenance of the pool and disinfection through chlorination is carried out by certified professionals.
- There is no physical contact with public spaces (reception, lobby etc.) during arrival and stay. Guests are led directly to their villa.
- We follow increased and rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols: All inner and outer surfaces of the villa, as well as the equipment and objects, are cleaned and disinfected after each check-out. Particular attention is paid to door/window handles, kitchenware, toilets and other points of common contact.
- There is a strict 24 hour unoccupancy gap between check-out and the next check-in.
- Every villa is equipped with a dishwasher. Specific villas are equipped also with laundry machines.
- All members of Tinos Habitart are equipped with necessary protective equipment (medical masks, face shields, gloves) and have been trained in strict accordance with social-distancing and hygiene guidelines directed by the WHO and local authorities. Regular team briefings ensure proper awareness of COVID-19.
- Every villa is equipped with hand-sanitizers and cleaning disinfectant .
- Brand new thermometers are provided upon request, subject to availability.
Prices for 3 guests:
- Low season
- 31/Aug - 30/Jun
- Middle season
- 1/Jul - 18/Jul
- High season
- 19/Jul - 31/Aug
If you are really looking for peace and quiet and don't want to miss the luxury of a hotel, this is the more than perfect place. The house leaves nothing... read more
The houses on this property are gorgeous—our group combined three to have a big birthday week celebration- it was perfect for this- with quiet houses and nooks for quiet ppl... read more
We were very pleased with our stay at the Green House. The stone villas make you feel like part of the island and the Aegean sea. This combined with the... read more
The house is fantastic and the view is unique. Tinos island is such a great place. The nearly village is typical and fabulous. The owner are great and so friendly... read more
Very beautiful apartments with an amazing view. We really enjoyed our time at Tinos Habitart, the apartments are very cozy, the location is quiet and beautifully positioned on the island.... read more
We stayed in the 4-bedroom house with our friends and we really had the best time! Very beautiful, sunny and clean house with nice traditional details in the interiors and... read more
We stayed at Tinos Habitart during our summer vacation in the island of Tinos. We were amazed by the location and the view. The hosts were really friendly and they... read more
Beautiful house located in Triantaros (5 minutes from Dyo Xwria) - clean and very cozy rooms, spacious outdoor area, with a great pool and spectacular view! Very friendly and... read more
We stayed at this villa for seven days the owner and her son fantastic they gave us lots of information and helped us with anything we needed the villa is... read more
This was our first time at TinosHabitart. A family run enterprise where the hosts Nikos and Chrysanthi will make you feel like its your home. The setting reminds you of... read more
It was our first visit at Tinos Habitart. We spent 5 nights at Yellow and Orange houses which hosted also the preparation of our wedding! The houses are fully harmonised... read more
it was my second time at Tinos Habitart. Now i am looking forward to visit it again next summer. Me and my friends spent 3 nights at the amazing green... read more
My friends and me stayed at Tinos Habitart for a few days and we loved it! We stayed at the green house and we had a big private pool and... read more
Four of us spent 6 nights in the Yellow House. Two Londoners, A Southern US couple, one a Brit, 60's. We were met by Anna the agent and Dmitiri owner... read more
Four of us stayed in the Yellow House for six nights and had a wonderful time.
The house itself is very comfortable with plenty of indoor and... read more
As soon as we arrived on the premises we were astonished by the hospitality. They were waiting us with a big basket full of local products (bread, olive oil and... read more
We enjoyed Tinos Habitart and appreciated the rustic feel of the traditional architecture of the place combined with modern facilities. The place gets all the important basics right: terrific views,... read more
Two families had the most magical 2 weeks at Tinos Habitart!! Tinos is the most beautiful island, the locals were lovely, the food was amazing - we felt like we... read more
Where to begin? I’ll first start by saying I can’t wait to go back and I’m trying to get more of my family to come next time because the nice... read more